I have kept journals for 9 years and so its surprising that I should only discover blogging as a new format of journal writing. It's about time I embrace it and see if its as fun.




Sunday 14 April 2013

Illustration Friday - Wild

This week's theme over at Illustration Friday is "Wild" which ties in very well with just about all the artwork I've been doing recently. So here's my take on it this week. They've obviously spotted something -- cookies? Foxes like cookies right??

Wily Foxes - Watercolour ATC
Yawn, still no baby - 10 days over due... at least I'm booked in for Wednesday for an induction, being pregnant will NOT last forever!!!

5 comments:

  1. Very cool! Congratulations on your pregnancy btw and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have caught that 'not quite sure but want to investigate' look. Fabulous! Perhaps you should entice baby with cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I reckon they're wondering why you still have a bump, lol. Aww, poor you *hug* being overdue is totally not fun at all, but now you know she will be with you by Thursday at the latest for sure. YaaaY baby!! Have a good Monday :0) Mo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely wild foxes, such expressiveness. The colour is just right for this week's Green theme over on Collage Obsession. Still, you have other things on your mind at present. Here's to Thursday and a new way of living, I am thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for the lovely comments, as you can imagine I suddenly got very busy on Monday with the business of labour - which is fantastic because I really didn't want to have an induction. Soon I'll post a blog of my new gorgeous bundle of joy :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-39710798-1