I have kept journals for 9 years and so its surprising that I should only discover blogging as a new format of journal writing. It's about time I embrace it and see if its as fun.




Saturday 11 May 2013

Adding a Smiley to your Day

I had a "Mushroom" swap a few weeks ago, I wasn't too sure how to make this subject interesting. When I realised how much character you can bring to a mushroom by adding a simple smiley. So here we have my first set of three I did for the swap:

Naughty Mushroom Children - 2.5 x 3.5 Inches ATC

Mushroom Choir - 2.5 x 3.5 Inches ATC

Deliriously Happy Mushrooms - 2.5 x 3.5 Inches ATC

Then I did two more for a private trade.
I've decided this might be another subject I do more of, I love experimenting with faces and situations.
Immature Mushroom Boyfriend - 2.5 x 3.5 Inches ATC

Family Portrait There's Always One! - 2.5 x 3.5 Inches ATC

3 comments:

  1. They are GREAT! I can't choose the fave! Well done! How is the baby? Kiss her)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Katie, hahaha!! Wonderful! Totally wonderful! :D :D Mo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! They made me smile more as I scrolled down the page.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-39710798-1