I have kept journals for 9 years and so its surprising that I should only discover blogging as a new format of journal writing. It's about time I embrace it and see if its as fun.




Saturday, 1 June 2013

Giraffe and Elephant in miniature

There are so many things I can do with Giraffe and Elephant - and so much more when you make them tiny! Who wouldn't love them as pets! However you may not say yes after seeing what mischievous deeds they're getting up to!

Giraffe Catches a Fish - Watercolour ATC

Giraffe and Elephant go Snorkelling - Watercolour ATC

I have so many art projects to do and yet my body doesn't seem to like the idea. I have come down with mastitis at around the same time I was deciding to wean onto a bottle. Now I'm on antibiotics and painkillers. My god it's painful... I can barely lift my arms since my lymph nodes are so swollen and painful.... The antibiotics are thankfully very strong and I hope to blast it away in a few days time.
So in the meantime - enjoy my latest montage :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-39710798-1