I have kept journals for 9 years and so its surprising that I should only discover blogging as a new format of journal writing. It's about time I embrace it and see if its as fun.




Monday 23 June 2014

Creative Tuesday - "I want to go to"

Every time I hear the phrase "I want to go to" I nearly always think of the moon.... so hmmm... I decided to draw all of the giraffe family hanging out on a rather Mars looking like moon (what with the bright red colours). Well we can all bend the rules a little!!!
2.5" x 3.5" Original Art ACEO - Giraffes on the Moon
 
 
 
 
Head on over to Creative Tuesday's little corner of blog land to see other inspirations for this fortnight's topic :)
 
 
You can find this piece of art for sale here in my Etsy shop.
 
I have also kept myself busy with this month's NFAC Theme: All in a Row
 
Check out my Elephants - Giraffes - Pigs
All on eBay now!
 

9 comments:

  1. Hehe, that's fun, Katy. you really do like giraffes, don't you, and why not? I love them too. You know, the first thought that came to my mind was moon to but then as I had already done a moon drawing I had to rethink mine. :) thanks for finding the time to do this. I like how red this mars moon is. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do indeed love giraffes, not sure why, I just enjoyed drawing them so much! I need to take this family to other places now, thank you for the inspiration :)

      Delete
  2. Your giraffe family is wonderfully cute. I really don't think I would like to go to the moon because green is my favorite color and I would so miss all the greenery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I would miss it too, it's rather barren the moon. This is the first time I've taken this little family out so might think about taking them other places :D

      Delete
  3. Super cute Katie and I love how they are smiling at the vastness of where they are. Obviously enjoying the starry scenery. No lght polution there! Haha. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love the expressions on their faces, they all look so excited. Perhaps they know this may not be the only place they travel to. Super little drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh I love your Giraffes - Wow .. what a great theme for this week - Amazing.

    Kind regards
    Mariane

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your fantasy take on this theme, why not!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so clever, Kate. I LOVE your little giraffes hanging out on the moon. Hee :) Well done and love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-39710798-1