I have kept journals for 9 years and so its surprising that I should only discover blogging as a new format of journal writing. It's about time I embrace it and see if its as fun.




Monday 21 July 2014

NFAC - Animals in Hats!

Another month of the NFAC - I'm still pretty new to it but I have learnt that it's best to do all three for the month. I used to find it quite taxing on me creatively but now I'm really organised and have all the topics for the future in my diary. That way when I get a creative hit I can go crazy! Here are my three cards for this month - the topic is "Animals in Hats".

2.5" x 3.5" Original Art ACEO -  Toucan in a Fez

2.5" x 3.5" Original Art ACEO - Lions in Fancy Dress

2.5" x 3.5" Original Art ACEO - Giraffes in Fancy Hats

2.5" x 3.5" Original Art ACEO - Tortoise Crawls under a Straw Hat
The only one not listed on Ebay are the two giraffes. When I did all of these I usually found a hat on the internet and then tried to fit an animal underneath it, maybe there was a better way????

Find them here on Ebay:


They all start at $0.99 as per the NFAC competition rules. Search up NFAC on ebay to find what other people have put forward this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-39710798-1